The Future Of Puzzle Toys
Dog trainers know the importance of mental stimulation for canine health and behavior. But sometimes it’s hard for busy pet parents to find the time to work with their dogs between classes. Enter PupPod: A new positive enrichment product which pairs the latest smart technology with the foundation of operant conditioning. It’s fun and challenging for the dog, but easy on the human.
As dogs plays PupPod, built-in software automatically adjusts the difficulty based on actual performance. When the dog takes the correct action with the toy, he earns a treat from his owner or an optional Bluetooth feeder. An easy-to-use mobile app tracks the dog’s progress, which is fun for the owner and gives you additional insight into the dog’s capabilities and skill level.
Will Work For Food
PupPod can help address many common concerns and behavioral issues by:
- Turning meal time into a physical and mental activity
- Keeping puppies out of trouble when owners need a break
- Giving working breeds a job
- Encouraging slow eating
- Redirecting minor separation anxiety
- Occupying dogs who are recovering from physical injuries
- Keeping the brains of aging dogs sharp and active