PupPod is building a high-tech product for dogs and is looking for a marketing coordinator. This is a big marketing challenge. Most people have no idea that a product like PupPod is even possible. A great candidate for this position is passionate about dogs, technology, gadgets, and is inspired by the opportunity to create a new product category. Opportunities like this don’t come around often. You will learn a ton.
- Drive all aspects of PupPod’s social media presence
- Create email newsletters
- Cultivate the PupPod early adopter community
- Grow the PupPod affiliate program
- Market PupPod via third party sites
An ideal candidate:
- Passion for dogs, gadgets, and marketing
- Persistence. Some one who won’t take “no” for an answer
- Takes initiative. You will be working remotely, so you need to have discipline to hit deadlines.
- Hunger to learn new things. PupPod is breaking new ground. Do you embrace change?
- Social media and digital marketing experience. Got a blog? Big following on Instagram or Twitter? Have you published articles online? Active in Facebook groups? Help us evaluate your social media chops.
- Has a dog (or two) — ideally a puppy or youngish dog that’s active and food motivated
- Experience dog training, dog sitting, or dog walking not required but is desirable
- 25 hours per week
Send resume and/or LinkedIn profile to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include links to your social media and digital marketing accomplishments.